After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via courier on your specified delivery date; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at [email protected]
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will give you a one (1) day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. Please email us at [email protected] within that time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you prepay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit; therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Pat-a-Cake Bakery will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. If you have any enquiries regarding this policy please email [email protected]
Pat-a-Cake Bakery uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Pat-a-Cake Bakery or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Pat-a-Cake Bakery.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit: www.eway.com.au